Sigh. I love this recipe and I love these photos but looking at them makes…
Quick, refrigerator dill pickle chips are the perfect thing to satisfy your snack craving!
I could snack on these things all day long.
These cucumber “chips” taste EXACTLY like dill pickle potato chips. My husband says it’s a crazy dietitian thing to say but I don’t believe him. So, I need your help. Make this recipe and leave a comment saying you agree with me.
- a little bit salty
- and have just the right amount of bite to them!
If you give this recipe a go, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, or snap a photo and tag it with #smartnutritionrecipes on Instagram! I’d love to see your creations! Knowing someone has enjoyed one of my recipes always makes my day brighter.
Dill Pickle Chips
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups thinly sliced cucumber about 3 whole cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 3 large cloves of garlic minced
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, and salt in a microwave-safe container. I use a glass measuring cup for the vinegar and add in the sugar/salt.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir. If salt/sugar is not completely dissolved, microwave again for 20 seconds.
- Place the sliced cucumbers, dill, and garlic in a container with a lid. Pour the vinegar brine over the cucumbers and stir to evenly coat.
- Keep in fridge. Eat within a couple of days.
- These are delicious immediately after they're made but taste even better after 20 minutes in the fridge.
[share title=”Share This Article” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]