Vegan, glutenfree, and EASY, this pumpkin maple granola will satisfy your pumpkin spice craving! Try…
why it’s a smart choiceThis breakfast will give you 20g of protein and 5g of fibre. It’s incredibly filling. When you start your day with this oatmeal latte you won’t even think about food until lunchtime… or even later! If you give this recipe a go, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, or snap a photo and tag it with #smartnutritionrecipes on Instagram! I’d love to see your creations! Knowing someone has enjoyed one of my recipes always makes my day brighter.
maple oatmeal latte
- Place the oats and milk in a blender.
- Start on low then turn to high speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a medium sized pot. Add the maple syrup. Heat over medium until oats are cooked, stirring frequently.
- Once oats are cooked, add in the vanilla and salt. Remove from heat.
- Pour 1 shot of espresso into each mug. Top with oatmeal.